Quick and Easy Chunky Twistout- Diaries of a Campus Natural
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Natural Hair Care News Founder Featured in Entrepreneurship Video - August 25, 2017
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey - June 20, 2017
- Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey - June 2, 2017
Vlogger Brittany Adams shared her tips on an “easy” twistout” with our Natural Haircare News readers. Take a few minutes to watch Brittany’s video below.
Natural Haircare News
Quick and Easy Chunky Twistout
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you simply forget to do your hair? Here is a quick and easy chunky twist out that will get your hair done in a snap!
My name is Brittany Adams and I am an up and coming YouTuber on the channel Diaries of a Campus Natural. I provide college friendly tutorials, product reviews, videos about my experiences as a campus natural, as well as interviews with other naturals on college campuses. Subscribe for a new video every week!
You May Also Like:
- Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
- An Easy Flat Twist Style for You to Try [Video]
- Hair Stretching: Adding Length To Natural Hair
- Video: Was It a Really Bad Camera Timing or Was QVC Hosts Mocking Natural Hair Model?
- Video: Got Locs? Loc Curling Tips and Hairstyles
- Natural Haircare News Flash: A Ban On Afro Puffs & Braids
- The Politics of Hair: Choosing Between Straight or Natural Hair on the Job [Video]
- Taking Split Ends To Task – Do You Really Have To Cut Split Ends?
- I’m Losing My Natural Hair [Video] – A Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
- Movers and Shakers: A Natural Hair Care Video Guide
- [Video] Pretty Little Naturalista Learns That Styling Her Hair Like Mom Takes Practice
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College