Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
Latest posts by Pamela (see all)
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic - December 3, 2016
- The Advice My Natural Hair Stylist Gave Me Every Naturalista Should Know - February 29, 2016
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands - January 11, 2016
Felicia Leatherwood, natural hair stylist to the stars… and me, (Lol), reached out to Natural Haircare News, to spread the word about her event.
Kurlz on Film, in Felicia’s words, is a special meet-up showcasing women filmmakers who uplift and inspire the community of naturals through their films about natural hair and culture.
This event is coming around fast – Saturday, October 10, 2015. So if you’re in the Los Angeles area, get your tickets asap.
Hope to see you there!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic
- What’s All The Fuss About Natural Hair?
- Are Black Men Missing From the Natural Hair Conversation?
- Natural Hair Club Targeting Young Women Has Their First Meetup
- Cancer Support Resources That You Might Not Know Exist
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands
- NHCN Podcast 0019: The Lucrative Hair Weave Market
- Are People Making Offhand Comments About Your Natural Hair? How To Respond To The Negative And UnInformed
- The Daily Show Enlists Jessica Williams: ‘Operation Black Hair’ Tries To Educate White Army Men About Natural Hair
- Black Hair Education: The Key To Ending Discrimination?
- Beyoncé Shows Off Her Natural Hair – Weave
- News Anchor Pam McKelvy Removes Wig and Reveals Her Natural Hair on the Air
Tagged with: black women's hair • natural hair • Natural Hair Care News • natural hair events • natural haircare news