I’m Losing My Natural Hair [Video] – A Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Future episodes will continue to focus on my personal journey and helpful tips and information that I’ve learned along the way which I hope will be of help to others. I’ll also dive into the “politics” of hair and hair loss. Future videos: “My Top 10 Aha Moments When I Became Bald” and “Finding An Afro Kinky Wig Is Harder Than Finding Water in the Desert“.
Join me on my journey by subscribing to my YouTube channel: A Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Journey, or click on the YouTube logo below to subscribe.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- A Bag Full Of Afro Kinky Hair – Look Good Feel Better [Video]
- Coming To Terms With Losing My Natural Hair [Video]
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
- Video: Top 10 Chemo Hair Loss “Aha” Moments
- Cancer Support Resources That You Might Not Know Exist
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- What We Can Learn From Viola Davis About Wearing Wigs, Natural Hair, and Hair Loss
- Part 1: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0024
- Video: Got Locs? Loc Curling Tips and Hairstyles
- You’ve Heard it Before But Worth Repeating – Tips To Avoid Hairline Damage
- Hair Loss, Hair Gains: One Woman’s Story
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question