Naturalista Entrepreneur The First Black Woman To Be Awarded a Patent for Natural Hair Care Product That Saves Time For Busy Women
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Entrepreneur Tonya Cross Is Making Waves in the Natural Hair Space: NHCN Podcast#0026 - November 4, 2017
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025 - September 27, 2017
- Part 1: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0024 - September 25, 2017
Patenting a product prevents competitors from selling or using the product while that patent is in place. Talk about a competitive advantage! In a billion dollars+ per year marketplace that is flooded with natural hair products, patenting your product invention is a smart move.
Gwen Jimmere, CEO of Naturalicious developed an all in one hair product based on her interest in speeding up her hair routine after having a baby and patented her invention. The product – is an “all in one” product made of Rhassol Clay that acts as a cleanser, conditioner, detangler and leave in conditioner all in one. Jimmere’s Moroccan Rhassoul 5-in-1 Clay Treatment effectively helped to save time in her hair styling process.
Before even deciding to patent and sell her product, she got the stamp of approval from friends and family willing to pay her to make the product for them!
The entrepreneur says that her products help women who want great looking hair to save time and money with their styling routine.
The product line has expanded since the company’s inception. Check out the Naturalicious products below or go to Naturalicious.net to find stores near you.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Five Ingredients in Hair Products To Steer Clear Of
- The Growing Popularity of Homemade Natural Haircare Products
- Noire Naturals: A Young Entrepreneur On The Rise
- A Retrospective: Our Favorite Natural Hair Products in 2013
- How Toxic Is Black Hair Care- A Wake Up Call
- My Deep Conditioning Experience: Simply Organics Coconut & Jamaican Black Castor Oil Product Review – Pictures
- NHCN Podcast 007: Homemade Natural Hair Products Versus Store Bought Products
- Natural Conditioners for Curly – Kinky Hair
- African Shea Butter from The Tree of Life
- Teen Is Founder, CEO Of Six Figure Global Natural Hair Product Business
- Black Owned Haircare Companies Taking the Lead in the Multimillion Dollar Natural Haircare Industry
- Woman Forgoes Sleeping Cap with Black Woman On It and Pays More (Story Time & Lesson)
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question