Naturalista Entrepreneur The First Black Woman To Be Awarded a Patent for Natural Hair Care Product That Saves Time For Busy Women
Let’s start with why being the first person to be awarded a patent for natural hair products is important.
Patenting a product prevents competitors from selling or using the product while that patent is in place. Talk about a competitive advantage! In a billion dollars+ per year marketplace that is flooded with natural hair products, patenting your product invention is a smart move.
Gwen Jimmere, CEO of Naturalicious developed an all in one hair product based on her interest in speeding up her hair routine after having a baby and patented her invention. The product – is an “all in one” product made of Rhassol Clay that acts as a cleanser, conditioner, detangler and leave in conditioner all in one. Jimmere’s Moroccan Rhassoul 5-in-1 Clay Treatment effectively helped to save time in her hair styling process.
Before even deciding to patent and sell her product, she got the stamp of approval from friends and family willing to pay her to make the product for them!
The entrepreneur says that her products help women who want great looking hair to save time and money with their styling routine.
The product line has expanded since the company’s inception. Check out the Naturalicious products below or go to Naturalicious.net to find stores near you.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
- Will I Ever Not Be Surprised To See A Black Woman With Natural Hair?
- Beauty Salons and The State Of Your Health
- Where Do Braids and Locks Fit On The Natural Hair Spectrum?
- The Quest for the Perfect Curl?
- Black Women’s Reactions to 90’s Hair Products Echoes That of Many Naturals
- New England Patriots and MGH Cancer Center Give a Shout Out to Coils to Locs on The Sports Hub, 98.5
- Politicians Who Rock Their Natural Hair
- Sheryl Underwood Apologies for Negative Comments on Afro Hair, Reveals Her Natural Hair on Air [Video]
- Lupita Nyong’o Inspires All Natural Women
- NHCN Podcast 002: The Hair Controversy – Gabby Douglas and Oprah Winfrey
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here