Does Having Natural Hair Make it Easier To Participate In Activities That You Avoided When Your Hair Was Straight? [Poll]
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Natural Hair Care News Founder Featured in Entrepreneurship Video - August 25, 2017
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey - June 20, 2017
- Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey - June 2, 2017
Let us know what you think by taking our anonymous poll below.
If you are a woman of color, you will very likely know of a black woman who has avoided getting into a pool, has shunned exercising, or steers clear of the rain if their hair is straight. Maybe you can relate to these experiences yourself.
It got us thinking here at Natural Hair Care News. Do women with natural hair view water and sweat as the enemy when it comes to keeping their natural tresses looking good?
Is it a myth or fact that naturals aren’t concerned about getting their hair wet?
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Natural Hair News From Around the Web: 9 Things Some White People Don’t Understand About Natural Hair
- POLL: Is Wash and Wear Hair Fact or Fiction for Naturals?
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
- Porcha and Sami: Natural Haircare News Amazon Gift Card Survey Winners!
- Taking Split Ends To Task – Do You Really Have To Cut Split Ends?
- Two Lucky Winners of Our Fall, 2014 Natural Hair Products Survey Will Be Announced Soon!
- Toddlers Left Home Alone While Mom Gets Her Hair Done Die In House Fire
- Myths And Misconceptions You May Have About Natural Hair
- Why I Love Hair Steaming My Naturally Kinky Hair
- Common Misconceptions That Continue To Persist About Natural Hair
- Do You Find the Term “Nappy Hair” Offensive?
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College