Poll: Do You Believe That The Chemicals in Relaxers Cause Health Issues? Is It Why You Went Natural?
In the article, More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick, we shared data that chemical relaxers and other salon products like the hair glue used for hair weaving are making hairdressers sick. Illnesses and health conditions include: Uterine fibroids, miscarriages, hair loss, asthma, dermatitis and cancer.
Take our anonymous quick poll below and tell us what you think about the topic. In this poll, you can check as many as apply to you. You’ll be able to review the results once you hit “Vote”.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick
- More Reasons Why Chemically Treated Hair Poses a Danger to The Health of Black Women
- Help a Sista’ Out – Take Our “Naturals Over 40” Survey!
- Are You Ready To Go Natural?
- Hair Damage? Avoid These 4 Bad Habits That Wreak Havoc On Kinky Curly Hair
- NHCN Podcast 007: Homemade Natural Hair Products Versus Store Bought Products
- YouTuber Does Big Chop in Vietnam!
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- Do You Find the Term “Nappy Hair” Offensive?
- Win Free Natural Hair Products Contests
- Division in the Natural Hair Community – The Curl Pattern Divide
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)