Poll: Do You Believe That The Chemicals in Relaxers Cause Health Issues? Is It Why You Went Natural?
In the article, More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick, we shared data that chemical relaxers and other salon products like the hair glue used for hair weaving are making hairdressers sick. Illnesses and health conditions include: Uterine fibroids, miscarriages, hair loss, asthma, dermatitis and cancer.
Take our anonymous quick poll below and tell us what you think about the topic. In this poll, you can check as many as apply to you. You’ll be able to review the results once you hit “Vote”.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick
- More Reasons Why Chemically Treated Hair Poses a Danger to The Health of Black Women
- My Natural Hair Story
- NHCN Alert: Natural Hair Product Giveaways & “Naturals Over 40” Survey
- Lavender Essential Oil Recipes for Natural Hair Growth
- Girl Forced to Dye Her Natural Hair
- New Natural Haircare Product Promises “Curls That Won’t Back Down”
- Video: Tracee Ellis Ross Shares How She Has Learned To Love The Natural Hair She Used To Hate
- Is the New U.S. Army Regulation 670-1 Unfair to Women with Natural Hair?
- Is There a Connection Between Chemical Hair Relaxers and Fibroids?
- Tyra Banks: My Natural Hair Almost Cost My Career
- Ebony.com’s Summer Tips for Natural Hair