Poll: Do You Believe That The Chemicals in Relaxers Cause Health Issues? Is It Why You Went Natural?
In the article, More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick, we shared data that chemical relaxers and other salon products like the hair glue used for hair weaving are making hairdressers sick. Illnesses and health conditions include: Uterine fibroids, miscarriages, hair loss, asthma, dermatitis and cancer.
Take our anonymous quick poll below and tell us what you think about the topic. In this poll, you can check as many as apply to you. You’ll be able to review the results once you hit “Vote”.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- More Proof That Chemical Relaxers Are Making Black Women Sick
- More Reasons Why Chemically Treated Hair Poses a Danger to The Health of Black Women
- How to Have No-Frizz Natural Hair This Spring
- Are Black Men Missing From the Natural Hair Conversation?
- Black Panther Proves that Black Girls Rock- Favorite Natural Looks from the Black Panther Movie Screening
- NHCN Podcast 003: How Friends & Family React to Our Natural Hair
- The Politics Behind Natural Hair- What Kind of Statement am I Making?
- Texas Area Naturals – Check Out the Upcoming Natural Hair Parade and Festival In September
- Beyoncé Backlash: What Does Hating on Blue Ivy’s Hair Say About Us?
- The Shea Moisture Ad Fail Amid Social Media Backlash
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- Do You Have Natural Hair Depression?