Video: Top 10 Chemo Hair Loss “Aha” Moments
Dianne is the co-founder of Natural Haircare News and Coils To Locs.com. She's been blogging about natural hair ever since she made the decision to break free of the creamy crack in 2012.
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
I thought that I was prepared for what would come next after losing all of my hair, but I discovered that there were definitely some small things that I hadn’t anticipated. Nothing serious – just a few unexpected revelations…
Thanks for watching, sharing and subscribing.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Cancer Support Resources That You Might Not Know Exist
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
- A Bag Full Of Afro Kinky Hair – Look Good Feel Better [Video]
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- Natural Afro Textured Hair and Chemo Curls – Myth or Fact? NHCN Podcast 0022
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- A Lost Black Man: A Natural Hair Perspective
- I’m Losing My Natural Hair [Video] – A Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey
- Coming To Terms With Losing My Natural Hair [Video]
- Shedding: “I Am Not My Hair”
- “I Have a Nice Interesting Grade of Hair”: Do Celebrity Comments Reinforce The Good Hair, Bad Hair Divide? [Video]
I begin chemo in a couple of weeks and want to thank you for your videos and helpful info. I hope you are continuing to do well.
Thank you for sharing Leanna. I do wish you well on this journey and pray for your complete healing. I am doing well, thank you! You may also find a resource that we started of interest if you are faced with losing your hair: http://www.CoilstoLocs.com. – Dianne
Thank you so much for your video. I am a newly diagnosed
african American woman with breast cancer. Your video answered so many questions that I had. I begin chemo next week and I really didnt know what to expect. God Bless you for making the information available for the rest of us.
Thank you for your kind words. I’m so glad that you found the video helpful. If you have any other questions, please let me know! I have your email on the comment section, (back end) so I’m happy to reach out directly if you’d like.
Virtually supporting you on your cancer journey…