Guest Post: Kina Kanu Hair Product Review
Hair day for me is all about getting my hair cleaned, moisturized, detangled then put into a ponytail. Honestly, I’ll use almost anything that smells good. I came across a hair and body moisturizer that not only smells great but 100% pure and handmade: it doesn’t have any fillers, thickeners, water, no animal by-products or harsh chemicals. Aptly enough, the product line is called Kina Kanu.
With the scent of Pina Colada you will definitely have the feel of being in the Islands meaning it’s such a relaxing smell. I’m always on the lookout for a great sweet smell, and when I tried Kina Kanu hair & body moisturizer I was sold. I was so delighted to find that every single ingredient I could actually pronounce: which includes: organic brahmi oil, sesame seed oil, grapeseed oil, shea butter, infused herbs of nettle, peppermint, burdock, and lavender.
The moisturizer works so well. I use two fingers to scoop out the moisturizer and then apply all over my hair while wet or dry. The moisturizer hydrates and grows my hair. The moisturizer makes my hair so smooth and manageable, which is a nice surprise I used to have to add oils to other moisturizers. I’ve been using this product for about four years now and I have not looked back. The scent is now my signature smell and hair growth secret.
|My name is Ebony and I blog about life. Please enjoy the ride.|
You May Also Like:
- Feeling Hoodwinked and Bamboozled With Your Hair Product Choices?
- Teen Is Founder, CEO Of Six Figure Global Natural Hair Product Business
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Natural Hair Care- the Rise of Natural Hair Products from the Era of Madam CJ Walker to Present
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands
- Natural Hair Regimen
- Move Over Argan, Monoi and Jojoba Oil: There’s A Tried and True Staple That Boosts the Strength of Natural Hair
- Tips for Preventing Hair Product Acne
- Confessions of a Former Product Junkie
- Castor Oil and Why It Is Good for Natural Hair
- A Retrospective: Our Favorite Natural Hair Products in 2013
- Natural Hair Event Alert: New England DIY Products at Whole Foods