POLL: Do You Think That Older Naturals Are Missing From The Natural Hair Conversation?
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey - June 20, 2017
- Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey - June 2, 2017
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair - May 3, 2017
[Scroll down to take our poll]
We love the conversation and information sharing on social media about natural hair. From Facebook to Instagram, the idea of wearing our hair unaltered by chemicals has become as natural as breathing.
But what seems to be missing is the voice of the mature natural-haired woman, that is women over 40. My co-founder and sister, Pamela and I fall into this category and we want to do more to highlight our beautiful natural sister’s in this space.
We want to know what you think in the meantime. Are we missing something? Are there voices out there that we aren’t aware of in the blogsphere? Are you over 40 and want us to share your picture on a page we’ll be creating featuring mature naturals? Send us your pic or share your thoughts via email at info@NaturalHaircareNews.com. In the meantime, take our poll below and get results back in real time!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
- Porcha and Sami: Natural Haircare News Amazon Gift Card Survey Winners!
- Help a Sista’ Out – Take Our “Naturals Over 40” Survey!
- POLL: Is Wash and Wear Hair Fact or Fiction for Naturals?
- NHCN Alert: Natural Hair Product Giveaways & “Naturals Over 40” Survey
- Why Pictures of Michelle Obama’s Natural Hair Are a Big Deal
- Natural Hair and Protective Styling’s Effect on the Hair Industry
- Poll: Do You Believe That The Chemicals in Relaxers Cause Health Issues? Is It Why You Went Natural?
- The Shea Moisture Ad Fail Amid Social Media Backlash
- Which Natural Hair Advice Is Right for You?
- Alicia Keys Sports Braids Decorated with Gold Cuffs
- Video: 3-Year-Old Encourages Dad While He Does Her Natural Hair
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace