Natural Afro Textured Hair and Chemo Curls – Myth or Fact? NHCN Podcast 0022
Chemo curls is the phenomena where a person’s hair grows back a different texture, (often curlier) than it was before losing hair to chemotherapy treatments.
Dianne discusses her personal bout with cancer and the chemotherapy treatments that resulted in Dianne losing all of her natural hair and how chemotherapy has affected the hair that is growing back post treatment.
Subscribe to Dianne’s “Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey” on YouTube
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Cancer Support Resources That You Might Not Know Exist
- How Embracing Natural Hair Boosts Self-Love and Confidence
- Exhibitionists Host Amanda Parris Shares her Joy and Pain of Wearing Natural Hair
- The Politics Behind Natural Hair- What Kind of Statement am I Making?
- Don’t Touch My Hair- The Obsession with Black Women’s Hair From Other Races
- Growth Tracking the Natural Hair Industry Over the Last Five Years
- The NaySayers Were Wrong…Natural Hair Is Not Going Anywhere
- How The Natural Hair Movement Empowered Me
- USA Today Explores the Natural Hair Movement’s Growth
- Husband’s Shocking Reaction to His Wife Perming Her Natural Hair!
- Embracing My Natural Crown
- Natural Hair Care News Founder Featured in Entrepreneurship Video
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College