NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
- The concept that “creamy crack addiction requires rehab.”
- The potential side effects of the chemicals used in the popular shampoos that we use every day.
- The emotional and physical effects of transitioning to natural.
- The 3 biggest complaints or misconceptions that you find women have about their natural hair.
- And a whole lot more!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.
You May Also Like:
- New England Patriots and MGH Cancer Center Give a Shout Out to Coils to Locs on The Sports Hub, 98.5
- How to Work Through the Highs and Lows of the Natural Hair Journey
- BBC News Covers Stylists’ Concerns Due to Shift to Natural Hair
- Entrepreneur Tonya Cross Is Making Waves in the Natural Hair Space: NHCN Podcast #0026
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
- How to Reroute Uncomfortable Questions About your Hair
- Top Tips for Dealing with Black Hair Discrimination
- How Embracing Natural Hair Boosts Self-Love and Confidence
- Tyra Banks: My Natural Hair Almost Cost My Career
- Guidelines vs. Discrimination- How far Can Corporations go in Dictating Hairstyles?
- Female TV News Anchors Forced to Wear Wigs to Cover their Natural Hair
- The Politics Behind Natural Hair- What Kind of Statement am I Making?