Erica Campbell Makes Case for Going Natural!
Latest posts by LaToya Harris (see all)
- 3 Funny Videos of Brothers and a Father Doing Natural Hair - September 23, 2017
- Kelis Gives Herself a New Haircut! - September 19, 2017
- The Effects of Celebrity Natural Hair Stylists’ Presence on Social Media - August 29, 2017
Singer Erica Campbell from the gospel group Mary Mary may be contemplating going natural! The host of the radio show Get Up! Mornings was not feeling her “real hair” last week. Campbell wore her hair curled with a part in the middle. After the curls dropped due to the rain, she took to Instagram to let her fans know she was not pleased.
Erica Campbell released two short Instagram videos with the caption “Real hair issues. I should go natural.” In one of the videos, The singer said, “I had such high expectations for this… wearing my own hair today.” Campbell attempted to finger comb her hair to her liking but was not successful. Many of her fans loved the idea of her going natural. @Denize39 said, “I thought you were natural…do it!…”
Other fans like @pretty_much_so commented on how Erica Campbell could switch between natural and protective styling. She said, “Yes!!! You should go natural!! You can switch it up with a wig or extension if you want a straight look once in awhile.” If Campbell goes natural, she will be joining her younger sisters Tina and GooGoo in their natural hair journeys. Both sisters are also co-stars on WEtv’s reality show “Mary Mary”.
Erica Campbell has been a part of the duo Mary Mary since the late 90s. In 2014, she released her debut solo album entitled “Help.” The album won two Grammys including the category for “Best Gospel Album.” In 2015, Campbell released the album “Help 2.0”.
If Erica Campbell goes natural, we are all here for it!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Kelis Gives Herself a New Haircut!
- Hair Love: Torrei Hart’s Natural Hair Care Line
- Sonequa Martin-Green Appears on the Cover of Entertainment Weekly Rocking Her Natural Hair
- What’s All The Fuss About Natural Hair?
- Taraji P. Henson’s New Cut Is Everything
- 8 Really Good Reasons To Stop Straightening Your Hair and Go Natural
- Why Pictures of Michelle Obama’s Natural Hair Are a Big Deal
- Dr. Yaba Blay Talks Black Hair Politics
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Embraces Her Natural Curls, Credits Her Son As Her Inspiration
- Everyone Ain’t Supposed To Be Natural
- The Daily Show Enlists Jessica Williams: ‘Operation Black Hair’ Tries To Educate White Army Men About Natural Hair
- Don’t Believe The Hype: 6 Untruths About Natural Hair
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College