Entrepreneur Tonya Cross Is Making Waves in the Natural Hair Space: NHCN Podcast #0026
Interviewing Tonya Cross, was like talking to your girlfriend at the kitchen table! We were really inspired to learn Tonya’s journey into entrepreneurship, her natural hair journey and more.
Tonya’s businesses are a family affair since her daughters all play a pivotal role in the daily operations. Daughter Desere’ 25 is the Creative Director, Cierra, 22, manages the blog and website and Gabrielle, 19, is the primary model for the product images featured on the website and social media pages!
We talked about everything from why she started her businesses, being natural as a lifestyle choice, the presence and influence of naturals over 40 and more.
Whether you are an entrepreneur or have aspirations of starting your own business, you won’t want to miss this discussion!
Accented Glory: Hand crafted fashion and Natural Hair Accessories:
The Vine Event: Event organizers that “empower people with knowledge”
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- New England Patriots and MGH Cancer Center Give a Shout Out to Coils to Locs on The Sports Hub, 98.5
- NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025
- Part 1: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0024
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands
- NHCN Podcast 0019: The Lucrative Hair Weave Market
- NHCN Podcast 0017: The Natural Hair and the Latino Perspective With Carolina Contreras of Miss Rizos.com
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- NHCN Alert: Natural Hair Product Giveaways & “Naturals Over 40” Survey
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?