Husband’s Shocking Reaction to His Wife Perming Her Natural Hair!
- Black Women’s Reactions to 90’s Hair Products Echoes That of Many Naturals - April 19, 2018
- Zendaya Lets Us Know the Difference BetweenWeaves, Wigs, and Extensions - April 14, 2018
- Woman Shaves Head Bald After Weave Damaged Her Scalp - April 5, 2018
How would your boyfriend or husband react if you permed your natural hair after 6 years of being natural? YouTuber Shay pranked her husband and high school sweetheart Trav on their YouTube Channel “Shay and Trav,” and Trav’s reaction was priceless!
Shay bought a perm kit and switched out its contents with a conditioner so that it would look like she was perming her natural hair. She was sure to cover all bases by explaining that the presence of the camera in her bathroom was so her mother could see the whole process. Shay’s story was that she was perming her natural hair because she was tired of doing it.
Trav walks in to find his wife smoothing “perm” on her hair and says, “What the heck, dude?” He is in shock! He says, “All these years you’re going to throw down the drain,” and tells her she needs to wash it out. He grabs her water bottle and fills it up. Then he tells her she is going to have to big chop and start over! Talk about natural hair support!
Shay starts to pretend her hair is burning and Trav breaks it down for her by saying, “You put some junk in your hair that burns your head.” After walking out, Trav comes back in and still helps his wife by spraying water over the part of her scalp she says is burning.
Author: LaToya Harris
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- USA Today Explores the Natural Hair Movement’s Growth
- Lupita Nyong’o Inspires All Natural Women
- Exhibitionists Host Amanda Parris Shares her Joy and Pain of Wearing Natural Hair
- The Politics Behind Natural Hair- What Kind of Statement am I Making?
- Growth Tracking the Natural Hair Industry Over the Last Five Years
- The NaySayers Were Wrong…Natural Hair Is Not Going Anywhere
- Woman Shaves Head Bald After Weave Damaged Her Scalp
- How The Natural Hair Movement Empowered Me
- Carolina “Miss Rizos” Contreras Opens a Natural Hair Salon in the Dominican Republic!
- YouTuber Does Big Chop in Vietnam!
- Jill Scott: The Queen of Natural Hair- A Look at Styles Through the Years
- Atlanta Photography Duo Kahran and Regis Bethencourt Post “AfroArt” Photos of Natural Girls and go Viral
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here