Video Sharing: HOW TO GET CURLY HAIR (TUTORIAL)
We recently received a video submission from one of our readers: R4LQUAN on YouTube. The video will show you how to go from dry brittle thirsty hair to moisturized, slick defining curls and coils.”
If you are a follower of our site, you know that we tend to focus on the social aspects and challenges of what it is like to wear hair natural in a eurocentric society but we do love natural hair how – to’s every now and then. Check out the video below. Thanks R4LQUAN for sharing.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Zendaya Lets Us Know the Difference Between Weaves, Wigs, and Extensions
- Lavender Essential Oil Recipes for Natural Hair Growth
- NHCN Podcast 004: Natural Hair in the Workplace
- Requiem for a Relaxer: Confessions of a Born Again Natural
- Natural Hair Care News: Everything You Need To Know About Natural Hair Care Tips and Trends
- Beauty Salons and The State Of Your Health
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- “Sage” Wisdom for Coloring Your Natural Hair
- Signs Your Hair Needs a Protein Treatment
- Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
- Quick and Easy Chunky Twistout- Diaries of a Campus Natural
- Is Your Hair Really Natural If It’s Texturized?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here