Video Sharing: HOW TO GET CURLY HAIR (TUTORIAL)
Dianne is the co-founder of Natural Haircare News and Coils To Locs.com. She's been blogging about natural hair ever since she made the decision to break free of the creamy crack in 2012.
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
We recently received a video submission from one of our readers: R4LQUAN on YouTube. The video will show you how to go from dry brittle thirsty hair to moisturized, slick defining curls and coils.”
If you are a follower of our site, you know that we tend to focus on the social aspects and challenges of what it is like to wear hair natural in a eurocentric society but we do love natural hair how – to’s every now and then. Check out the video below. Thanks R4LQUAN for sharing.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Zendaya Lets Us Know the Difference Between Weaves, Wigs, and Extensions
- 4 Videos That Show You How to Draw Natural Hair
- Natural Hair Care- the Rise of Natural Hair Products from the Era of Madam CJ Walker to Present
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair
- Cultural Appropriation of “Black” Hairstyles Creating a Buzz [Video]
- The Andre Walker System and Classifying Hair Curl Patterns
- Yes, I Stretch My Natural Hair – No Biggie…
- An Easy Flat Twist Style for You to Try [Video]
- Transitioning Adventure!
- Retired Veteran Is Teaching Young Women To Love Their Natural Hair
- Resisting The Temptation To Relax Your Natural Hair
- How to Work Through the Highs and Lows of the Natural Hair Journey
Tagged with: natural hair video tutorials • tips for curl definition