New England Patriots and MGH Cancer Center Give a Shout Out to Coils to Locs on The Sports Hub, 98.5
We are excited about the growing buzz for Coils to Locs!
Co-Founder Dianne Austin was chosen as the “Everyday Amazing Health Professional of the Game” as part of the Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center’s partnership with the New England Patriots Radio network.
The spot aired during the January 20, 2019 Patriots game against the Kansas City Chiefs on 98.5 The Sports Hub!
Listen to the Audio:Author: Dianne
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Lupita Nyong’o Inspires All Natural Women
- Tyra Banks: My Natural Hair Almost Cost My Career
- Exhibitionists Host Amanda Parris Shares her Joy and Pain of Wearing Natural Hair
- Woman Shaves Head Bald After Weave Damaged Her Scalp
- How The Natural Hair Movement Empowered Me
- Entrepreneur Tonya Cross Is Making Waves in the Natural Hair Space: NHCN Podcast #0026
- NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
- Natural Hair Annual Events
- How Embracing Natural Hair Boosts Self-Love and Confidence
- How to Work Through the Highs and Lows of the Natural Hair Journey
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here