How would you react to seeing hair products you used back in the day? What if you went to the salon and your hairstylist pulled out a kiddie relaxer? As/Is (formerly known as Boldly and BuzzFeedYellow) did an experiment and showed four Black women with natural hair 90’s hair products to get their reactions.
The first […]
Actress Zendaya doesn’t want us to confuse wigs, weaves, and extensions with each other. In a video, the K.C. Undercover star shared things like the differences between a clip-in and track. In her own hilarious way, she even broke down the vocabulary and definitions of weaves and tracks and said she wears all of them […]
Did you know that it’s actually legal to discriminate against people with loc’d hair? I didn’t, and it was shocking to me too. Many people are completely unaware that this type of discrimination is considered legal. On September 15, 2016, the U.S. Federal Court of Appeals ruled that it was legal to do so because […]
Sew-in weaves can be great protective styles if done properly. If not, they could leave you with damaged hair and scalp. Twenty year old Champrise of the YouTube channel C&D Journey knows this all too well. The Youtuber shaved off her hair because of bad sew-in weaves.
Champrise liked sew-ins but was trying to save money. As a […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question