How would you react to seeing hair products you used back in the day? What if you went to the salon and your hairstylist pulled out a kiddie relaxer? As/Is (formerly known as Boldly and BuzzFeedYellow) did an experiment and showed four Black women with natural hair 90’s hair products to get their reactions.
The first […]
Actress Zendaya doesn’t want us to confuse wigs, weaves, and extensions with each other. In a video, the K.C. Undercover star shared things like the differences between a clip-in and track. In her own hilarious way, she even broke down the vocabulary and definitions of weaves and tracks and said she wears all of them […]
Sew-in weaves can be great protective styles if done properly. If not, they could leave you with damaged hair and scalp. Twenty year old Champrise of the YouTube channel C&D Journey knows this all too well. The Youtuber shaved off her hair because of bad sew-in weaves.
Champrise liked sew-ins but was trying to save money. As a […]
Salon owner and natural hair blogger Carolina Contreras, also known as “Miss Rizos” is still making her mark in the natural hair community in the Dominican Republic. Some of you might remember that she was featured in the Natural Hair Care News podcast 0017 titled “The Natural Hair and the Latino Perspective with Carolina […]
The possible extinction of relaxers in stores is a hot topic, but what about stylists who specialize in relaxed styles? In a BBC News article titled “Why Ghana’s natural hair fashion is bad for business, writer Rebecca Tsotsoo Kwei explores the natural hair movement’s effect on stylists in Ghana.
The natural hair […]
YouTuber and world traveler CharlyCheer did the Big Chop on the streets of Hanoi, Vietnam. The 31-year-old’s natural hair locked into a sort of side bun because she hadn’t been taking care of it.
After mustering up all of the courage she could, CharlyCheer sat next to the barber and used his scissors to chop […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College