That is how the dictionary defines it.
There are various ways in which we can reference this word. One can shed a tear, unwanted pounds, clothing… and then there is hair.
Even the person with the healthiest head of hair can’t avoid the “natural” process of shedding.
For my sister, and Natural Haircare News co-founder, Dianne, […]
When 7 year old Natalie’s mom, Angie, realized her daughter was having reading and self-esteem issues, she got busy correcting those challenges.
Introducing The Adventures of Moxie Girl! A young black superhero character whose magic afro puffs “transforms what she believes to be flaws into superpowers to save her community”.
Their character creation is […]
It is common knowledge that healthy hair growth begins at the scalp. Over the last few decades, thousands of women have discovered the rejuvenating power that all natural essential oils can have on their scalps. The good news is, because of their recent rise in popularity, they are more readily available and don’t require […]
Men aren’t the only people who suffer from hair loss. In fact, 50% of women suffer from this form of balding by the time that they reach 50 according to the North American Research Society.
Although, thank goodness, women of color often have highly textured hair that looks thick and full, we are not immune […]
If They Speak For Me, a campaign to get out the vote, lead by ColorOfChange.org uses the perspective of natural hair, in one of their videos, to make a point about the importance of this upcoming midterm election.
“If you don’t speak up someone […]
Like a lot of naturals my hair style and more accurately length changes from day-to-day, week to week and sometimes from morning to afternoon depending on the weather!
Other factors as you know come in to play as well. Like whether we stretch it or not through various techniques or simply twist it Sunday […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College