We’d like to thank Terri from Braintree, MA for sharing the following short story about her experience with going natural. We couldn’t get a picture, but that’s ok… We know Terri and can tell you that she is beautiful, both inside and out!
Terri’s Natural Hair Journey:
Thanks for sharing your new natural hair blog! I found your journey interesting because I stopped perming back in 2000… and I don’t miss it! (Love the pics and I can certainly remember you and Pam from back then!).
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Transitioners Start Here