We are excited to share an update on the Wichita Natural Hair Meetup led by Veronica Parnell.
Since we last connected, our club has grown in leaps and bounds and the girls have been working diligently to give back to our community. The group engages young girls in giving back to the community as […]
Here’s an update from Veronica Parnell who we featured in an article because of the great work that she is doing with helping young women love their hair, (and bond with each other in the process). Check out Veronica’s latest news and if you are in the area, join Veronica […]
We were inspired to learn the story of Veronica Parnell, a military veteran and proud “mature” natural who started a club for girls at Wichita Heights High School in Kansas that is teaching girls how to love their natural hair.
Thanks Veronica for sharing your journey and for making a difference in the community […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College