Uterine Fibroids. Miscarriages. Hair Loss. Asthma. Dermatitis. Cancer. These health conditions and more all have one thing in common.
Seeing a head full of your own hair in a bag, (or in my case two bags), can be a sobering experience… But does our hair define who we are? It’s a question that I never had to think about until I lost my hair.
Join me as I explore this new stage in […]
I’ll also dive into the “politics” of hair and hair loss. Future topics: “My Top 10 Aha Moments When I Became Bald” and “Finding An Afro Kinky Wig Is Harder Than Finding Water in the Desert”.
In the scheme of things, losing hair is not a big deal when you think about the alternative. I recognize this yet, I’m human and I love my hair.
That is how the dictionary defines it.
There are various ways in which we can reference this word. One can shed a tear, unwanted pounds, clothing… and then there is hair.
Even the person with the healthiest head of hair can’t avoid the “natural” process of shedding.
For my sister, and Natural Haircare News co-founder, Dianne, […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question