We’ve got a lot of information to share about natural haircare. Not only the best natural hair tips and strategies, but the “why” behind the natural haircare movement and how we as a people view women in particular who chose to wear their hair natural.
Join the conversation!
[Audio clip: view full post to listen]
Download the audio, (12 mins, 5 secs)
Hey Natural Haircare readers, Darryl Maston, a Natural Haircare News reader is asking for your help! He’s looking for advice on how to maintain his locs. We know […]
Dianne conducts a powerful interview with Carolina Contreras of MissRizos.com.
Dianne & Pamela interview Rica Elysee, the dynamic leader of Boston’s Natural Hair Meetup group. You’ll be motivated to join and even start your own natural hair Meetup by the end of this podcast!
Some Naturalistas love wash and go’s regardless of shrinkage and others, well – HATE it.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College