We’re sharing some good news today! The Natural Haircare News Podcast was mentioned on CNN Radio.
Pamela and I are excited that our blog is starting to get the attention of naturalistas and the media alike. Quite frankly, we’re just as thrilled to be mentioned in any article that mentions someone that we greatly respect and admire – Michelle Obama, who was mentioned in the article for how she was rocking those bangs at the Inauguration!
You can easily find a lot of information on the Internet on natural hair care. That’s a good thing! It’s great to see black women and men embracing their kinky, curly, wavy hair.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question