Although I love wearing my wash and go for many reasons and often defend the practice, proclaiming I prefer it over twist and braid-outs, I recently had an Aha moment. I realized I honestly, secretly, had hair envy for the fabulous twist & braid outs I see that my fine hair wasn’t achieving.
The Lorain Horizon Science Academy in Ohio sent a letter to parents banning Afro Puffs and Braids for the 2013-2014 school year?
If this is true, and it appears to be, did the school administration have nothing better to do (when there’s so many other issues regarding our children’s education needing attention) then concern […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question