There are so many hair care products available to women these days. For naturals, it is important to be careful when choosing products for their hair.
Many African-American women are only just getting to know the hair they were born with as they have always had relaxed hair.
Moisture plays a huge role in maintaining natural hair. Moisturizing is necessary especially if your natural hair is dry because it helps reduce damages brought about by handling and styling your hair.
It’s always tough when you give someone a recommendation based on a third-party referral. I’d heard great things about I Love Lulu from my friend Lee.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College