Now, more than ever, there are a lot of perspectives and opinions out there when it comes to how black women wear their hair.
Although, here at Natural Haircare News, we obviously advocate and support Natural Hair, we never try to judge anyone’s journey when it comes to the image they choose to present.
Tracee Ellis Ross shares her perspective on natural hair and natural hair textures based on an Instagram post where a follower shares a picture of a little black girl who appears upset.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place