Click below to listen
Is chemo curls a myth or fact from the black woman’s perspective?
Chemo curls is the phenomena where a person’s hair grows back a different texture, (often curlier) than it was before losing hair to chemotherapy treatments.
Dianne discusses her personal bout with cancer and the […]
Knowing that you have cancer is a life changing experience. The process of being treated can be draining. I’ve been blessed to have a great support network of family and friends but patients may have needs that cannot be met by their support system. For many, being treated creates a whole new set of […]
It took me several weeks believe it or not to find an afro-kinky wig that was perfect for me. As a chemo hair loss patient, your doctor will give you a wig prescription – yes, a prescription! The medical term is cranial prosthesis. But not everyone accepts prescriptions, at least not where afro-kinky […]
I thought that I was prepared for what would come next after losing all of my hair, but I discovered that there were definitely some small things that I hadn’t anticipated. Nothing serious – just a few unexpected revelations…
Thanks for watching, sharing and subscribing.
“Changing attitudes […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question