What happens when you let your sibling or dad do your natural and they don’t know how? You might get your dad combing your dry hair. You might get your brother tangling your hair in a hairtie or worse! Check out these 3 funny YouTube videos we picked of family members doing natural hair!
While styling little girls’ (and boys’) hair has long been a mother’s domain, dads shouldn’t fear the comb! One single dad in Huntsville, Alabama is showing other fathers how hairstyling is done — a class at a time.
What This Dad Is Doing
Darious Bland has been a single father for […]
A lot of mothers find it difficult to care for or maintain their African American children’s hair. Often, they complain that the hair is just too curly, frizzy, kinky and nappy that brushing and styling it is almost an impossible and futile task.
When 7 year old Natalie’s mom, Angie, realized her daughter was having reading and self-esteem issues, she got busy correcting those challenges.
Introducing The Adventures of Moxie Girl! A young black superhero character whose magic afro puffs “transforms what she believes to be flaws into superpowers to save her community”.
Their character creation is […]
We all know of babies whose mothers are adding chemicals to their hair at the earliest sign of a kink or curl.
If you are anything like so many other women of color out there, you probably haven’t gotten to know your hair’s true texture until later in life when you finally decided to go natural.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question