Naturally curly hair is usually frizzy. When you are trying to go for the smooth, sleek look, frizz is the enemy.
Frizz is the natural companion of naturally curly/kinky hair. Some naturals love and embrace the frizz while others loathe it. And when you add humid weather to the mix – forget it.
Gray hair isn’t limited to those of a certain age group. My brother actually started graying at age 13 while my first gray hair appeared in my 30’s.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here