I’m pissed that I am actually talking about this topic four years later. People– specifically black people are still hating on Gabby Douglas and her hair.
This reminds me of the people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones adage. I’d like to meet the person on this planet that is perfect. Oh yeah, […]
It’s 2012 y’all, but guess what? Gabby Douglas, the beautiful and talented, gold winning, 2012 U.S. Olympic Gymnast, and businesswoman extraordinaire, Oprah Winfrey, are getting a lot of flak about their hair… Not from white people, but from black people!
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here