I want to share my hair regimen and tips that have worked for my natural hair. I know everyone’s hair is different and what may work for me, may not work for you, but I’m sure everyone’s hair needs a little moisturizing, so I hope I can help you out with what my regimen.
Share your story as a guest poster and be featured on our website and social media pages just like Almasi. Click here.
Lavender essential oil, which is also known as Lavendula officinalis, is known worldwide for its relaxing properties which make it very useful for managing the hair loss that develops after going […]
Thinking back to my opinion of natural hair back in 2005, many women have had the same or very similar “back to natural” hair journey as I. See, I’ve always liked the look and texture of coily, kinky, fuzzy hair as far back as I can remember. However, like most Black women growing up […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here