In the early 2000’s natural hair wasn’t “the movement” it has become today. In fact, I started my natural hair journey back in 2001 before natural hair regained it’s popularity following its 1960’s and 70’s reign.
Prior to 2001, I was addicted to what most would call “creamy crack” AKA perm/relaxer. I got […]
Download the audio: (4 mins, 7 secs)
Are naturals over 40 represented in social media? We have some thoughts on the topic, (no surprise)! Listen to hear what we think.
Bottom Line: We want to raise the profile of the mature natural-haired black women. You can help us […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College