That natural hair care industry is experiencing consistent growth with no signs of slowing down or stopping. In 2016, it was estimated that consumers spent $2.56 billion dollars on natural hair care products alone and that the natural hair care industry was worth upwards of $760 million. As a naturalista, you may have some concerns […]
It’s not uncommon that black women are approached out of the blue with questions about their hair. How did it get that way? What’s the name of that style? Is your hair “real”? At times, people may even attempt to touch a black woman’s hair- and that’s a no-no!
So, what’s the big deal with […]
The natural hair industry has witnessed an intense boom in the last five years. Although natural hair is not a new phenomenon whatsoever, through the power of the internet and bloggers, new hair products being developed specifically for natural hair and a media push, natural hair has been received and displayed in a whole new […]
Natural hair has a deep and rich history in America that is often forgotten about. The latest craze that has occurred within the last decade spreads wider than self-love, black pride and acceptance. The natural hair lifestyle is actually being further fed into society as healthy living has become a focus. Many are recognizing that […]
If you’re struggling with finding different hairstyles to rock with your natural hair, you don’t have to feel frustrated. There are a number of new and fun ways to rock your hair when you think outside of the box. If you’re willing to diversify a bit, you’ll find that natural hair never has to […]
Actress Zendaya doesn’t want us to confuse wigs, weaves, and extensions with each other. In a video, the K.C. Undercover star shared things like the differences between a clip-in and track. In her own hilarious way, she even broke down the vocabulary and definitions of weaves and tracks and said she wears all of them […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College