If They Speak For Me, a campaign to get out the vote, lead by ColorOfChange.org uses the perspective of natural hair, in one of their videos, to make a point about the importance of this upcoming midterm election.
“If you don’t speak up someone […]
There’s nothing like a good visual when learning something new. Audrey Sivasothy, of The Science Of Black Hair, captures great ones in a series of videos!
For instance, finding the right moisture balance is an ongoing challenge, for most Naturals. To gain some fresh insight start by watching “The Basics Of Moisture” series.
Here’s a list of our favorite natural hair care vloggers on You Tube. We like to call them the “Movers and Shakers” of the natural hair care vlogging sphere!
There are so many really great natural haircare vlogs, (video blogs), for black women looking for the best tips and advice on how to manage and style our beautiful kinky, curly and wavy hair.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College