Share your story as a guest poster and be featured on our website and social media pages just like Amanda. Click here.
For years upon years, there has always been certain stigmas attached to the natural hair that grows forth from our roots. Perhaps our hair made us subject to bullying, maybe […]
Don’t use negative terms when talking about hair. Yes, natural hair takes getting used to, but that is because many of us aren’t used to working with our natural texture.
Hair loss is perhaps the most common problem encountered by African-American women who wear their hair natural.
Pamela and Dianne share their thoughts on an article from an insightful young woman who thoughtfully shares with the world her struggle with the amount of time that she spends on making her natural hair acceptable to others.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College