Dianne & Pamela interview Rica Elysee, the dynamic leader of Boston’s Natural Hair Meetup group. You’ll be motivated to join and even start your own natural hair Meetup by the end of this podcast!
From Meetup groups, to Internet forums, black women are coming together to support each other through their natural hair journey by offering advice, exchanging tips, dispelling myths, and just enjoying each others company.
Check out what other Naturalistas are doing to keep the natural hair movement alive and well.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here