We are excited about the growing buzz for Coils to Locs!
Co-Founder Dianne Austin was chosen as the “Everyday Amazing Health Professional of the Game” as part of the Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center’s partnership with the New England Patriots Radio network.
The spot aired during the January 20, 2019 Patriots game against the Kansas […]
Interviewing Tonya Cross, was like talking to your girlfriend at the kitchen table! We were really inspired to learn Tonya’s journey into entrepreneurship, her natural hair journey and more.
Tonya’s businesses are a family affair since her daughters all play a pivotal role in the daily operations. Daughter Desere’ 25 is the Creative Director, […]
Whether you are a natural or you are thinking about going natural, you’ll want to join us for an engaging conversation with author Orjanette Bryant as she discusses her new book, Nubia’s Guide To Going Natural delves into very interesting aspects of the natural hair conversation including:
The concept that “creamy […]
Download the audio: (4 mins, 7 secs)
Are naturals over 40 represented in social media? We have some thoughts on the topic, (no surprise)! Listen to hear what we think.
Bottom Line: We want to raise the profile of the mature natural-haired black women. You can help us […]
We have two natural hair product giveaways and one survey that we want to make sure that you take advantage of:
We’re sharing some good news today! The Natural Haircare News Podcast was mentioned on CNN Radio.
Pamela and I are excited that our blog is starting to get the attention of naturalistas and the media alike. Quite frankly, we’re just as thrilled to be mentioned in any article that mentions someone that we greatly respect and admire – Michelle Obama, who was mentioned in the article for how she was rocking those bangs at the Inauguration!
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College