That natural hair care industry is experiencing consistent growth with no signs of slowing down or stopping. In 2016, it was estimated that consumers spent $2.56 billion dollars on natural hair care products alone and that the natural hair care industry was worth upwards of $760 million. As a naturalista, you may have some concerns […]
The story of Sarah Breedlove- aka Madam CJ Walker- and her rise to entrepreneurship is often misconstrued. Many believe she invented the straightening comb, but that is not the case. Rather, Ms. Walker was the creator of a whole line of natural hair products that catered specifically to women of color. These natural-based products came […]
One of the exciting things about this current natural hair movement is the plethora of new, as well as tried and true Black entrepreneurs, that are rising to the forefront and having major success.
What better way to pamper and care for your kinks and curls than with a brand that knows from experience what […]
I want to share my hair regimen and tips that have worked for my natural hair. I know everyone’s hair is different and what may work for me, may not work for you, but I’m sure everyone’s hair needs a little moisturizing, so I hope I can help you out with what my regimen.
Hair day for me is all about getting my hair cleaned, moisturized, detangled then put into a ponytail. Honestly, I’ll use almost anything that smells good. I came across a hair and body moisturizer that not only smells great but 100% pure and handmade: it doesn’t have any fillers, thickeners, water, no animal by-products or […]
Why is olive oil so effective? Olive oil eases problems with scalp dryness and itchiness.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question