How would you react to seeing hair products you used back in the day? What if you went to the salon and your hairstylist pulled out a kiddie relaxer? As/Is (formerly known as Boldly and BuzzFeedYellow) did an experiment and showed four Black women with natural hair 90’s hair products to get their reactions.
The first […]
There is an abundance of advice going around the natural hair community and YouTuber, DSFavors wants us to be careful! In her video, “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed” the YouTuber affectionately known as DeeDee, tells us several things to watch out for when watching natural hair videos.
One of the biggest points DSFavors made in her […]
Do you love natural hair and want to make money in the industry? If so, there are several ways to get started on your dream! Here are 5 ways to make money in the natural hair industry:
1. Create your own product. Put your passion into creating a product that is good for natural […]
How do you like to present yourself today? Will be a classy with a touch of edge? Or professional with a sexy twist? Your hair can deliver whatever look you desire and that’s the sexiest thing about natural hair. Whatever natural hairstyle you choose illuminates your beauty in different ways.
To be honest, I can […]
A lot of mothers find it difficult to care for or maintain their African American children’s hair. Often, they complain that the hair is just too curly, frizzy, kinky and nappy that brushing and styling it is almost an impossible and futile task.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not