There is an abundance of advice going around the natural hair community and YouTuber, DSFavors wants us to be careful! In her video, “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed” the YouTuber affectionately known as DeeDee, tells us several things to watch out for when watching natural hair videos.
One of the biggest points DSFavors made in her […]
Vlogger Brittany Adams shared her tips on an “easy” twistout” with our Natural Haircare News readers. Take a few minutes to watch Brittany’s video below.
Have you seen the video, (see below) “100 Years of Beauty: Marshay“? This is a time-lapsed version which spotlights many of the popular natural hairstyles from 1910 – 2010.
I’m not sure how long it took to create the natural hairstyles highlighted in this 60 second […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College