Send us your natural hair photos and videos and we will feature you on our pages! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy […]
We recently reported the uproar that occurred when Today Show Beauty expert Deepica Mutyala mutilated the natural hair of a black model during a Today segment on easy, 60 seconds summer hairstyles. The segment which featured a Black, Asian and Caucasian model caused a backlash against the beauty expert; […]
Here’s a real life situation on the topic of natural hair in the workplace that we dish about here at Natural Haircare News: The challenges that black women face every day that choose to wear their hair natural on the job.
TV anchor Angela Green with Greenville North Carolina’s WNCT TV presented a dilemma via video facing station intern, Madison Jaggers on the television station’s Facebook page. Madison, 19, a second year college student has a head full of natural curls. The dilemma presented: Does the audience think that Madison should straighten her hair for an upcoming production project that Madison would appear in? (Note: It’s not clear whether this video project is with WNCT TV).
In the scheme of things, losing hair is not a big deal when you think about the alternative. I recognize this yet, I’m human and I love my hair.
What if you decided to finally go natural and stop using relaxers, and nix the weaves, only to find out that your man hates the curls and coils that you were born with?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place