I’ll also dive into the “politics” of hair and hair loss. Future topics: “My Top 10 Aha Moments When I Became Bald” and “Finding An Afro Kinky Wig Is Harder Than Finding Water in the Desert”.
In the scheme of things, losing hair is not a big deal when you think about the alternative. I recognize this yet, I’m human and I love my hair.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place