When 7 year old Natalie’s mom, Angie, realized her daughter was having reading and self-esteem issues, she got busy correcting those challenges.
Introducing The Adventures of Moxie Girl! A young black superhero character whose magic afro puffs “transforms what she believes to be flaws into superpowers to save her community”.
Their character creation is […]
We all know of babies whose mothers are adding chemicals to their hair at the earliest sign of a kink or curl.
If you are anything like so many other women of color out there, you probably haven’t gotten to know your hair’s true texture until later in life when you finally decided to go natural.
It’s always tough when you give someone a recommendation based on a third-party referral. I’d heard great things about I Love Lulu from my friend Lee.
Meet Kristina, 12 and Jaida, 9, two absolutely beautiful young ladies who love and embrace their natural hair.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question