If you’re like many naturalistas, you’re familiar with YouTube. You can get tons of product suggestions, advice, tips and hairstyle ideas all in one place. Some of the natural hair tutorials you’ll find there can be complicated, though. Even if it’s not especially difficult to do, we’ve all had our style fails where our results […]
Every day, Black women around the world are going natural. Perm sales have declined significantly in recent years. If you need proof, visit your local beauty supply store. Boxes of relaxers have been replaced by moisturizers, co-wash conditioners, and curl enhancing products. It’s clear the natural hair movement has greatly affected the hair industry, […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Transitioners Start Here