We spend a lot of time and money on researching and buying the best products to put onto our hair to make sure that our natural hair is manageable, moisturized, shiny and healthy. But how much time are you spending on putting the right things into your body? Beautiful, head turning natural hair starts with a nutritious diet.
Hair needs foods rich in vitamins and minerals for optimal health – inside and out. According to WebMD the top ten hair nutrient rich foods for optimal hair health are:
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question