Have you ever asked yourself what kind of brotha loves natural hair women? A brotha that brims with delight when he sees a sista rocking her curly, kinky twist. As a black man who loves natural hair, I can give you some insight on this type of man.
The following 3 things are characteristics of […]
Here’s a real life situation on the topic of natural hair in the workplace that we dish about here at Natural Haircare News: The challenges that black women face every day that choose to wear their hair natural on the job.
TV anchor Angela Green with Greenville North Carolina’s WNCT TV presented a dilemma via video facing station intern, Madison Jaggers on the television station’s Facebook page. Madison, 19, a second year college student has a head full of natural curls. The dilemma presented: Does the audience think that Madison should straighten her hair for an upcoming production project that Madison would appear in? (Note: It’s not clear whether this video project is with WNCT TV).
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here