Going through the transition process to 100% natural hair after having a relaxer is not as easy as it seems.
For many of us, there is real emotion tied to our hair. The step-by-step process of going form relaxed to natural hair can be frustrating for many.
You can easily find a lot of information on the Internet on natural hair care. That’s a good thing! It’s great to see black women and men embracing their kinky, curly, wavy hair.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place