How do you like to present yourself today? Will be a classy with a touch of edge? Or professional with a sexy twist? Your hair can deliver whatever look you desire and that’s the sexiest thing about natural hair. Whatever natural hairstyle you choose illuminates your beauty in different ways.
To be honest, I can […]
Whenever I read a news report about a black women or child who has been treated differently because of how they chose to wear their hair – au naturel – it makes me wonder: Are we being punished for having natural hair? Okay, I’ll concede that the word ‘punished’ may come across as a bit dramatic. But take the following into consideration:
One interesting fact that I’ve noticed on the natural hair blogs and vlogs, including this one is the absence of information on braids and locks in the natural hair discussion. Is it by design – or just an oversight? Here’s our take on the topic.
For decades, especially in the early years of the natural hair movement – I’m talking the 1960’s and ‘70’s, having natural hair meant you wore your hair in a “picked” out afro or in braids.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not