Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
Latest posts by Marcus Woods (see all)
- Why Natural Hair Should Be Acceptable In Every Setting - August 8, 2017
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place - July 25, 2017
- Why It’s Wrong to Call Your Hair Nappy - June 24, 2017
How do you like to present yourself today? Will be a classy with a touch of edge? Or professional with a sexy twist? Your hair can deliver whatever look you desire and that’s the sexiest thing about natural hair. Whatever natural hairstyle you choose illuminates your beauty in different ways.
To be honest, I can make countless top 5 sexy natural hairstyles posts. It’s a turn-on to see sistas rock their natural hair period, no matter the style. For now, I will settle for the following five hairstyles.
Whenever I see a sista rocking afro puffs, it reminds me of that old school rap song. It is just something sexy about seeing black women wear this hairstyle. Besides the regular afro, this was the natural hairstyle that our moms and aunties rocked back in the 70s. (And is probably what made our dads and uncles holler at them)
Thanks to the natural hair movement, this hairstyle has come back in vogue. And like black men in the 70s, we are still checking for the sistas who “Rock rough and stuff with her afro puffs!”
Whenever I see a sista rock a curly frohawk, it makes me lick my lips. This look is very appealing to my eyes. This style makes me think…I’ll just keep it PG. Let’s just say it makes me think that she knows how to please the man that she’s with.
Who said you only got to keep your hair one color? It’s nothing wrong with adding a splash of another color to spice up your look. This hairstyle is one that will make brothas gawk when you’re out on the town with your homegirls.
If you wanted a style to look “workplace sexy”, this is it! Seeing a sista rock this style makes me think she’s innocent. But you know what they say about the ones that look innocent, right? J
The name of this hairstyle says it all: sass. When I see sistas wearing this style, they remind me of a sassy, sexy schoolgirl.
Bonus: Natural Ombre Bun
I had to slip this extra hairstyle in. My ex rocked this style and I loved it! This style is sexy in a sophisticated way.
Do you rock any of these natural hairstyles? If so, do the brothas be showing you love? Let me know in the comment section below.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Don’t Believe The Hype: 6 Untruths About Natural Hair
- Natural Hair Video: Aqueela’s Shaved Locs
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- What Type of Black Man Loves Natural Hair?
- Single Dad Shatters Stereotypes About Hairstyling
- Where Do Braids and Locks Fit On The Natural Hair Spectrum?
- The Black Power Movements’ Influence on the “Natural Hair Movement”
- Myths And Misconceptions You May Have About Natural Hair
- Reversing the Mistreatment of Black Hair
- Why Kinky, Coily, Afro Hair Is More Than Just In Vogue, – It’s Here To Stay!
- Nicki Minaj Reveals Her Natural Hair On Twitter
- NHCN Podcast 009: A Conversation With Natural Hair Expert Marie Compere of Luv My Natural Curls
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace